Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cute x 3!

This past weekend I had the chance to work with not one, not two, but three of the most chubby and adorable babies you've ever seen! Though I'm very experienced working with multiples (being a mama of twin boys) this was actually my first time working with triplets.  It was nothing short of amazing watching their mama (and her two helpers) juggle those sweet babies. There are many more images to come, but I had to post a quick preview.
Photobucket
This was how our morning began; three happy little faces all looking up and smiling! This was one of my favorite sessions of all time and there are many, many more adorable images and stories to follow.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my heavens how sweet are they. Love the background. Can't wait to see more of those cuties.

Maddie and Tyler said...

They are so adorable!!! Nice work hol!

Blog Archive