Thursday, September 22, 2011

Triplets!

I'm lucky enough to be the mommy to four-year-old twin boys. It's brought a lot of adventure to our lives and we love it. But knowing what I know, I have a very real respect for mothers with triplets. Despite the challenges that surely arise, the mama of these three cuties is one of the most optimistic and happy moms I've ever seen. She has two older boys and is currently living the life of five kids, five and under! She was an inspiration to watch in action as she juggled those three babies with her two helpers, and her little ones were a pleasure to work with!

Mama wanted to do a vintage style shoot, and had all three of her little ones dressed perfectly! (And would you believe that she made most of their accessories?)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
When our shoot was over I had the chance to help feed the babies and it was heavenly! Little miss snuggled right up and fell asleep in my arms. (Not used to that with three wild little boys.) Thanks again {M} family!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Holly so fun. I love chubby babies. I also loved the headband little miss was wearing in the last shots. Was it yours or her mom's.

Amber Michelle Hibbert said...

Those are some sweet photos of some adorable babies!!! How fun!

Maddie and Tyler said...

Talk about gorgeous eyes!! I love that style, where did you get that awesome yellow chair?!

Rory Baxter said...

Oh, Holly! You never cease to amaze me with your creativity and wonderful gifts and talents! It looks like you had a very joyous time with these little darlings.
Thanx tons for sharing!

Rosemary said...

These are SOOOO cute: what a wonderful job of photographing those adorable little models! These pictures will all be timeless works of art handed down through many generations, bringing smiles each time they are viewed by their future posterity.

Gourley said...

Hey Holly I don't know if you remember me I'm {M}'s sis in law from PEI (AMY!) You did awesome!!! These are absolutely gorgeous! You captured these guys so perfectly!

Blog Archive