Saturday, October 1, 2011

{O} Family

This is a family that just might look familiar to you, and one that I've had the pleasure of knowing since I was a little girl. They called me up and asked if I'd be willing to travel down to St. George and do a session in front of the red rock and I was excited to have the opportunity to photograph such a beautiful family in that gorgeous backdrop.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This family also broke a new record in my book, the best "funny face" picture award:
Photobucket
I can't look at it without cracking up.

Thanks so much {O} family! It was wonderful seeing you all again and working with your lovely family.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like a great time. Really beautiful.

Rory Baxter said...

This is part of the Osmond Family, yes?

Looks like you had a blast, and what an opportunity to shoot in an amazing setting!

Really wonderful picts!

Blog Archive