Monday, March 12, 2012

Oldies but Goodies

Sometimes things get really busy around here, and when they do I have a tendency to stop blogging. As I result I only get around to posting a portion of my sessions each year. But recently I stumbled on some old files from last fall and thought there were a few worth sharing.

I've had the opportunity to know and work with this cute family in the past, and just recently found out I'll have the chance to photography baby #2 later this summer.
Photobucket
This little one makes me smile, because for the first hour of her session she refused to even look at me without bursting into tears. But once she warmed up she couldn't turn off the charm if she tried.
Photobucket
And speaking of charm...
Photobucket
I love working with little boys! The zanier the better. And if they are twin boys, well that's a big bonus in my book (having now five-year-old twin boys myself).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Of course, little girls are a lot of fun too!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And twin girls is something I know a little about too, being that I have a twin sister. These two little cuties are coming by for their first birthday pictures early next month and I can't wait to see them again.
Photobucket
I love what I do and the people I work with. It's very rewarding capturing important moments from the crossroads of people's lives.

No comments:

Blog Archive