Tuesday, May 1, 2012

M+M {Bridals/Groomals}

Each time I book a bridal session my first question for the bride is if she'd like her groom to join her for the session. It might go against tradition, but I can't recommend it enough! It gives us a chance to really take our time to get gorgeous images of the couple together in settings that you usually can't get on your wedding day.

I'm a bit behind on posting sessions, this couple is now happily married and I'm currently editing their wedding pictures. But this was an exceptionally fun session and I couldn't miss the chance to share some of my favorites. We started downtown in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, then moved out to some local areas in the city.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Congratulations to the beautiful couple. Wedding images to follow!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Really nice Holly, I love all the locations you used, very Beautiful.

Blog Archive