Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Card Mini-Sessions

I am very excited to announce that this Saturday I will be teaming up with the talented Melody Hyde to offer Christmas Card Mini-Sessions. Melody works for "Stampin' Up!" as a concept artist, designing cards and projects for their catalogs. The sessions will include a 20 minute photography session with me, and then a consultation with Melody where you will be able to choose from her lovely designs and customize your cards in one easy step. Perfect way to get your cards put together in one easy step (especially for all you procrastinators out there).
Photobucket
These will be my last photography sessions for the year, so if you'd like to book a session contact me right away. Mini-Sessions always fill quickly!

No comments:

Blog Archive