Friday, March 2, 2012

Now Booking for the 2012 Photography Season.

March is here which means I am officially accepting bookings for 2012 photography seasons.

A few notes of information about this year:

Due to my growing family and time commitments I will be much more limited on the number of bookings I will be accepting this year so please book in advance. (Note that I am currently booked up until the third week of April.)

Also, I am pleased to announce that due to popular demand we will be offering a spring Photography Workshop. Details will follow, but seats will fill quickly so stay tuned.


I will only be accepting one wedding per month this year. April is already booked. This year I will also be offering wedding packages with two photographers. I'm teaming up with the talented Mindy Black, which means twice the photographer talent for your wedding. Contact me for complete details and pricing lists for these packages.

Finally, I've had a lot of inquiries about the next available mini-sessions. I plan to offer family mini-sessions twice this year, once in the spring and once in the fall. The spring session dates are still to be determined, but plan on those happening in May. These sessions have always filled up within a day. Follow my photography page on Facebook for the earliest announcements of mini-sessions and other offers.

Yesterday I had the chance to start off my 2012 season with a bang! Had the opportunity to do a newborn session with a little cutie very near and dear to my heart - my darling niece, Ruby.
Photobucket
Looking forward to another great year!

No comments:

Blog Archive